- Stock Photo Manager
Stock Photo Manager - Changelog
Current Version: V1.6.0 from 02-23-2017
- Image management: It is now possible to set the image account state to the new state "disabled".
Images with this state should not be uploaded to the corresponding agency. The dialog for setting
the states for several images has a new check box (overwrite state "disabled"). Only if this check box
is selected the state "disabled" will be overwritten. If no state changes are performed in this dialog
a corresponding message will appear ih the result dialog.
- Image management: Images can be moved to another directory now. For this the desired images
have to be selected in the table first. Then these images can be dragged to another directory
in the directory tree (Drag & Drop). If desired the files will also be moved or copied in the file
- Image management: If a managed directory does not exist anymore (because it has been moved in
the file system) the user will be asked for the new location of this directory. The directory paths
in the programm will then be adapted accordingly.
- Image management: The path of a directory can be changed subsequently now. If desired the
directory will also be moved or copied in the file system.
- Image management: The keyword info dialog offers a further presantation of the keywords now.
The keywords are written one after another separated by space, comma or semicolon.
- Image management: It is now possible to hide the data area at the right side of the module.
This is performed by clicking a new button. Another possibility is to use the key stroke Shift-F2.
Moreover the visibilty state of the directory tree and the data area is stored now. So this state
will be restored at the next start .
- Image management: The count of the inserted characters within the title and description fields
is now displayed right of these fields. These counts can be made invisible in the settings. Moreover
the display of these fields has been changed.
- Image management: If the tab with the keyword tree or the keyword list is visible, it is now
possible to set the focus to the search textfield with the keystroke Control-F (Mac: Command-F).
- Image management: When searching in the keyword tree, a found keyword will now be scrolled to
the top, if possible. If the keystroke Control-Return (Mac: Command-Return) is pressed in the
search textfield during the search, the state (assigned, not assigned) of the currently selected
keyword will be changed for the selected images.
- Image management: Before the data of one image can be edited it is now necessary to switch to
the edit mode with a newly added button. A further click at this button disables the edit mode again.
Furthermore it's now possible to lock editing of all images in one directory. This is set at the
- Image management: A new button has been added. It is used to rename a file.
- Upload: A new button has been added at the top right corner of the module. This button is
used to change the state of the selected images in the table. This makes it possible on the one hand
to reset the upload state to the default state (empty item in the combo box). The selected images
are removed from the table. On the other hand the state can be set to open. This will make sense
if the images are correctly uploaded but the program shows an error.
- ID assignment: Checkbox added for selecting or deselecting all data rows.
- Statistic: It's now possible to choose any desired period for which the statistic should
be generated. At the agency and time statistic it's now possible to choose the whole period in
the combo box.
- The order of the columns can now be changed in all important tables. This is done by dragging
the column header with the mouse. Moreover it is now possible to hide columns. This can either be
achieved by resizing the column to zero width or by using the new popup menu which is openend by
clicking the right mouse button over the table header. Another menu item resets the table to the
default state. All these changes are stored in the database and will be restored at the next use.
- If the HSQL database is used for storing the data, automatic backups are made when the application
is closed. These backups are stored in the directory db/backup.
- If a new program version is available, it can be automatically downloaded and installed now.
For this there exists a new button in the dialog which pops up during application start and which
shows that a new version is available.
- For each agency a maximum image size in mega pixel can now be set in the file configuration.xml.
This is set by the new attribute
maxImageSize. With the new attribute
maxImageFileSize the maximum file size in MByte can be set for each agency.
- Further support possibilities integrated.
- Preferences: It is now possible to change the font size.
- Image management: When data of one image is deleted and this image also doesn't exist in the
file system anymore, the thumbnail of this image will be deleted too now if it still exists.
- Account settings: Tab labels enlarged. Added a caption with the agency name.
- Setup: The initial path for the Exiftool has been changed from "/usr/bin/exiftool" to
"/usr/local/bin/exiftool" on computers with Mac OS.
- Dreamstime: Login adapted to new website structure.
- Shutterstock: Parsing of image and sales information adapted to new website structure.
Moreover the Shutterstock error that too many redirects from the Shutterstock web server occur
while login has been handled.
- Web parsing: While the browser window for manual login is loading a web page, the mouse
cursor is changed. This shows that an operation is running.
- Image management: Search bug at the keyword tree has been corrected. The search didn't
work correctly when keywords under the node "unsorted keywords" belong to the search results.
- Depositphotos: Parsing of sales emails corrected.
- 123RF: Sales parsing error with canceled sales (negative values) corrected.
- Dreamstime: The sales will be parsed correctly now if only one page with sales exists.
Before, no sales were found.
- Email parsing: Multi line email header values are parsed correctly now. Exceptions could be thrown
before while parsing such header values.
- Web parsing: The error has been corrected, that the browser window for the manual login to an
agency could only be correctly opened once. Before, the browser window was empty from the second use on.
- Istock: Extended license sales are parsed too now.
- Message dialog: It is now possible to click at links there.
- Settings: If the email file is changed it will not be necessary anymore to restart the
- 123RF: Parsing of image information (parsing the 2nd id) adapted to new web page structure.
Parsing of sales information adapted to the new web page structure.
- Fotolia: Parsing of state emails adapted the new email structure.
- The dialog to show new versions displays the changelog correctly again. Furthermore the
text is in English now if this is necessary.
- Login to Shutterstock, CanStockPhoto and Depositphotos is possible again now. This login has
to be performed manually by the user in a browser window. For this at least Java 8 is required.
Therefore an up to date Java runtime environment (JRE) has to be installed if this feature should
- During parsing of sales mails from Fotolia it is not possible anymore to determine the license
because this data is not included in the mail. If this data is important then the sales have to
be extracted from the web pages.
- Login to Shutterstock, CanStockPhoto and Depositphotos is working again. For this a browser
window is opened where the login has to be performed manually together with solving the captcha.
- Batch files for starting the application have been adapted.
- ID parser modul has been removed because it is replaced completely by the ID browser module.
- Depositphotos: Parsing of sale emails has been adapted to new mail structure. Parsing of
sales information has been adapted to new web page structure.
- Fotolia: Parsing of sale emails has been adapted to new mail structure. The license and
subscription information can not be determined anymore because these informations are missing in
- CanStockphoto: Parsing of image information adapted to new structure. Parsing of sales
information adapted to new structure.
- Dreamstime: URLs for the web page parsing adapted.
- Panthermedia: Parsing of subscription sales adapted.
- Photodune: URLs for the web page parsing adapted.
- Pond5: Login adapted. Parsing of image information adapted to new structure.
- Istock: Login adapted.
- When a task could not be executed without errors while parsing web pages, the next task
will be started. Before the action was interrupted completely.
- Alamy: Keywords will be written to the subject field in the IPTC data now because Alamy uses
this field for the keyword information.
- Photodune: Approval mails can be parsed now.
- Depositphotos: Automatic parsing of web pages is not possible anymore because Depositphotos
made the login process so complicated that this can't be understood in a reasonable amount of time.
- Fotolia: It is possible now to read only the information of the unfinished images.
- Panthermedia: Login has been adapted.
- Alamy: Ids are accepted now at the manual input.
- Photodune: Pages with unfinished images are parsed too now. Furthermore the sales
information can be determined now.
- Depositphotos: Parsing of state emails has been adapted to new structure.
- Photodune: Login has been adapted to the new website structure.
- Panthermedia: FTP host and default settings for the FTP encryption have been changed.
- Shotshop: FTP host removed because the agency doesn't support the FTP upload anymore.
- Image management: If the state change dialog is used for changing the state of several
images existing ids will not be deleted anymore.
- English documentation added.
- Upload: In the preferences for the upload via a webserver it is now possible to set that an
encrypted connection to the webserver should be used. If the webserver supports this, this
should be enabled there. The same setting can be done for each agency in the agency accounts module.
But most of the agencies don't support encrypted FTP upload. Thus, the encryption is deactivated
ftpSecure in the configuration files
configuration_user.xml is no longer valid and has to be removed. Instead there is the
ftpEncryption. This value defines the default value for the encryption
of the respective agency. Following values are possible:
This default value is used when an agency is selected in the combo box in the agency accounts
module. What encryption is actually used is now set directly in this module and not in the
configuration file anymore.
Furthermore the output in the upload module has been adjusted.
N - No encryption
E - Explicit FTP over TLS (FTPES)
I - Implicit FTP over TLS (FTPS)
- Upload: If the upload is performed over a web server a .htaccess file will be additionally
uploaded now. This configuration file should increase the maximum execution time of PHP scripts
on the web server. Previously there were problems when the upload to an agency lasts longer
than 30 seconds. In this case the error message "Read timed out" occurs and the upload was
not performed correctly. This occurs especially when uploading to Shutterstock. With this
file 120 seconds are available for the upload now.
- Veer: Parsing deactivated.
- Mostphotos: Login, Parsing from image and sales information have been adaptedd to new website structure.
- Zoonar: The page count is now correctly determined during the parsing of image information.
- DeepMeta import: When a manual id assignment should be performed without an existing
DeepMeta agency account a useful error message is shown now.
- Image management: On some computers there was the effect that the progress frame
was not closed. This has been fixed.